Friday 10 August 2018

The Bomb Explodes

Today in class we made a stop motion movie. First we had to get two colours of Playdoh. Next we made a movie I made a movie called the bomb explodes. We made different shapes using   Lego and other things for our movie. I did mine very fast. What I will do next time is I will make my movie slower and do it longer. You can watch mine at the bottom. I accidentally squished my pink playdoh and blue playdoh together and it turned purple. I squished it for like 5 minutes then It all turned purple and it looked better than pink and blue playdoh.  

 hhhh

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Faris and I am a student in room Waitemata at Waikowhai Primary School.I really like your stop motion movie. It looks cool. It made me think of when I made my stop motion movie about a snake.Next time try to make your video longer.If you would like to see my learning my blog https://wpsfarisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your amazaing comment. :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.