Tuesday 17 December 2019

Landing On The Moon

For the Summer Learning Journey I have to write about the first human to land on the moon but writing a poem of me land on the moon but I really didn't land on the moon its just a poem.  I am the first human to land on the moon I felt really really nervous because I have never been in space and now I feel like I have butterfly in my stomach. but when I landed on the moon I felt like a famous superstar. I really think I should do this more often because I have already laded on the moon once why not land on it twice.

 




4 comments:

  1. Hi ehsan I lone your poem. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ehsan you poem is great. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tālofa Lava Ehsan,

    Kueni here for the Summer Learning Programme. I, along with Eliza am apart of the Summer Learning Journey and thought i’d pop over to your blog to check out some of your awesome blog posts! :)

    Ka pai on an awesome blog post about landing on the moon as Neil Armstrong. Thank you for sharing how you would feel if you were to land on the moon as a human, like you I would be super nervous and my stomach would definitely be filled with butterflies too!

    This activity asks you to write a short poem, putting yourself in Neil Armstrong's shoes, describing what it felt like to land on the moon as the very first person ever! In order to gain points for this activity please either edit this blog post or reply to this comment with a poem about how it felt to land on the moon.

    I look forward to reading your updated blog post soon, Ehsan .
    Kueni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ehsan.
    I very like your blog post.
    Hope you do more SLJ so I can read them every weekend.
    If you want to see my blog here it is.
    https://wpsizumim.blogspot.com/
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.