Friday 15 March 2019

Te Waka Ako's Senior Syndicate Treaty.

This year we made a new Te Waka Ako Senior Syndicate Treaty.
We made the treaty this week on Tuesday.
Miss Daly made the Syndicate treaty in Te Waka Ako in the class Waitemata.
We made the treaty so that everybody could listen and also behave in our school and with our property. Everyone in Te Waka Ako Signed the Syndicate Treaty to respect each other and behave. Miss Daly has been spending hours making the Syndicate Treaty. I have learnt to sleep properly and get lots of energy to come to school and answer lots of questions.
What I will do next time is to always answer questions and be curious.
How I will improve this is I will always put my hand up to answer and ask questions.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.