Monday 19 August 2019

Emotions Before Going to Camp

Before going to camp I feel very nervous but excited at the same time because I get to go somewhere with the whole school and spend time with my friends for the first time.  I  also get to touch the snow again after 3 years! My challenge goal is to ski on higher mountains. I could gain confidence and becoming better at skiing by going faster. I could also become more confident with skiing faster than 3 years ago. After Camp I think I will feel like snowboarding instead of skiing so I could learn something new. I would feel very scared because my family wont come on the trip but I think I will get used to it because ill be with my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Salaam, my name is Masi and I'm in Haumia. I liked how you wrote when you were feeling nervous and excited at the same time. That reminds me when I went to a country with snow 3 years ago. Maybe you could tell what you did inside and put a picture inside.
    If you want to see some of my work you can find it at https://wpsmasik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.