Friday 18 October 2019

Futsal


                   ⚽Futsal⚽
On the 16th of October we had a session of Futsal, if you don't know what Futsal is it is similar to Football but it has a little bit of different rules when it is an out you don't throw the ball but you kick the ball and you cant score while you taking the out. The first thing we had to do is get a ball and start to dribble it when our coach says to stop we have to hold the ball and then get in to a number of group he says. The next session we had to go out side and try to juggle the ball and keep counting of our high score I think I did pretty good maybe because I play Football. And then it was the tricky part we had to try to juggle the ball with our knees and I think I did a little good at it because I got more than 5 so that's my high score with a Futsal ball. It was time to have a match and our couch separated us in to 2 teams and 2 of my friends were in the other team and one of my other friends were in my team.
We each got a number and when our says our number we run to the ball and try to score in a really small goal I scored a goal on everyone I went against.
Futsal was really fun and I really liked it.                                                            

2 comments:

  1. Talofa, I really liked how you how you introduce the start of you blog post. You added the date when at the beginning to know what day you had your lessons on Futsal. It's a really cool blog post to read about Futsal and your punctuation was good. Maybe next time you can make your sentences a little bit shorter and make sure that your sentences makes sense. Good job on writing your blog post!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.