Friday 22 November 2019

🏁Athletics🏁

                  🏁Athletics🏁

On the 19th of November we did Athletics, we had to come to school in our house colours I had to wear yellow because I'm in Tui. We got our teacher to write our age on our hand with a marker. The 10 years old and the 9 year old's had to sit with each other.  The first rotation my group went to was the 200m run it was pretty short it looked like it was about 40 or 50 m long. Then we went to a lot more of other rotations like Tennis I really liked the Tennis rotation because we got to play a game with a buddy and then we tried to juggle the ball with the racket. It was time for morning tea we got to go and have a drink and eat something then we got to  play I played football with my friends. Then it was time for the other rotation, it was probably my favorite rotation, high jump I am really good at high jump that's why I have a high jump mat at my backyard at home.
everyday I practise so I could get better right now my high score is 1.13. But before high jump we my group did sprints In my opinion sprints was pretty fun because we got to run 70 or 75m from the starting line to the finish line. 
In all of my races I came third I was kn the quarter and semi final and I think I did really good My friend Yousuf Was in the final but he came 4th.
After the whole race my shin was hurting a lot because the other day my foot hit the door really hard so after that I did really bad at the other rotations I was also really hot so it was good that I ordered a really cold ice block.
I was finally lunch time we got to eat our lunch and our ice block and sausages we ordered I didn't really get to eat my lunch because the ice block made me real full so I just went to play football with my friends. And last but not least was the relay race house groups were racing each other seniors against seniors midles against midles we don't know who won but all I know is everyone did really good. 
Athletics was really fun hanging out with my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.