Friday 8 November 2019

High Jump

In school we have been doing high jump, because it is almost Athletics that's why we are practising high jump. I am one of the best high jumpers in the school my friend Noah can jump really high and I think that he is the best high jumper in the school but there are a lot more good jumpers in my school.
I really liked high jump because we got to do a Elimination round a elimination round is if you hit the crossbar and it fall down then you are out but if you jump over the crossbar then that means you are still in the game. I really liked that you had to jump over the crossbar because I actually jumped higher than I thought I would and I played football and I hit the ball with my head a lot and you will have to jump high so now I jump higher then usual.

1 comment:

  1. I liked how you have described your blog, you have a good blog keep it up. I also liked how you said everything good job Ehsan

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.