Friday 1 November 2019

📘Maths Slide📗

In school we did a Maths tumble  and had to try to finish all of the 43 slides the one that i'm going to talk about now is Multiplication and Division the green slide. You had to solve multiplication problems using repeated addition on it was really easy and hard at the same time it was hard at the same time because the numbers got bigger and also really really harder then the first question. It showed an example so we would know how to solve the question easier and to make it easier to understand there was a video showing us how to solve the Multiplication and Division slide. I had to get some help on that because I didn't under stand the video and the example so I went to the teacher and I knew how to do it. I really liked the Maths Slides because it was really challenging for us it would teach us thing that we don't know.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.