Tuesday 17 December 2019

Exploring The World

10 stuff I will take If I was in the sea for three weeks 
1. I will take caned beans because they wont go bad and they will not expire. 
2. Secondly caned tomatoes because you don't need to. 
3. Peaches because they won't o bad or expire and there healthy.
4. 2 minutes noodles because you don't  have to cook them.
5. Cold freezing bottles of water so I am still hydrated and wont get thirsty.
6. I will take candy because It will not expire.
7. Dried fruit because it does not expire and it does not get old.
8. Potatoes because it does not expire and wont get rotten.
9. Wine because it is some what healthy. 
10. Chips because it does not get expired and it does not get old wile its in the packet.

4 comments:

  1. This is really interesting ehsan. Keep up all the good work at school. You did a great job of thinking up all the ten different foods. Next time you could say what it is for. By Ehsan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thatnk you Indie for your nice comment :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ata Mārie Ehsan, I hope you are having a groovy day so far!

    My name is Eliza and I’m working as a blog commenter on the Summer Learning Journey this summer. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading your posts and the other bloggers' posts from the Ako Hiko cluster, over the next few weeks! If you want to know more about me, you can check out my blog.

    Thank you for doing week one, day one, activity one. The food items you’ve listed are great ideas as they sound delicious. I like how you’ve described why you would take these items instead of just making a list. Personally I think juice would be a better option than wine as I would want to stay hydrated, rather than dehydrated. What do you think? :)

    It’s great to see you and Indie have been working together and discussing the activities however, it's really important that you are coming up with your own ideas :)

    Thanks for posting! I look forward to reading more of your posts over the summer. Have a great day.

    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.