Friday 6 December 2019

Last Day of Futsal

Last Day Of Futsal
On the last day of Futsal we played a game called over and under how the game works is that the person at the front starts by passing the ball over hem so the person behind them can pass the ball under them, and when the last person has the ball they have to run to the front and then it goes on and on, until the person who was the first at line is at the front at the line again you have to sit down. When we finished we added up our point 1st place we had 14 points 2nd had 8 points 3rd had 5 points and last place had 3 points.
The first and second places played a match it was my team a other team, my team was wearing the yellow bibs and the other team was wearing no bibs, it was time to start the match.
The other team started with the ball and they scored in under 20 seconds so it was time for revenge my friend Indie took the corner and then it was a handball it was a penalty for us.
Players in my team were deciding who took the penalty and everyone decided me so I took it and then scored the goals were 1-1. I had the ball then chipped it over a player then passed to my other friend Nikhil the goal keeper was looking behind the goal.  Nikhil took the shot and then scored but wait its not the end the other team took the shot and missed! It was the end of the match that was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.